Pointer

Pointer

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Clean up hunt with Adam at Coon Creek

Well I planned a clean up for this morning before I got my wisdom teeth pulled this afternoon.  Found out Adam was hunting the field next to me so we hooked up and hunting both fields together.  It was fun to be out with someone on what to me seems like a more natural hunt, as you don't know going in if any birds will be in your field.  We ended up taking three birds today, all hens and saw two roosters that flushed way to early to even have a chance at them.  It was fun getting the dogs out and running them again today.  Forgot to take a picture.  I think the next hunt I will be bringing out the gopro to try and get some video.  I am giving each dog two birds on their count today as they really worked together on all three points.  Autumn is at 70 and Willow is at 145.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share pheasant hunting stories!