Pointer

Pointer

Monday, February 24, 2014

2/22/14 Hunt

Well, I missed a ton of birds today.  For some reason my shot was just off today.  We ended up taking 9 of 12 birds released, but missed a bunch.  One of the birds we downed floated away in the fast moving creek.  I wanted to jump after it, but thought better of it.  It was a fun hunt with a new friend.  I have fun Adam, hope you did as well.  You will need to send some pictures of you new puppy!  I am hoping to have the link to the video by tomorrow.  Well I had a hard time keeping track of which dog pointed on which birds that we took.  I am going to say they each pointed at least five of the birds we got, so I am putting Willow to 97 and Autumn to 18.  If they both point the bird, I am giving them both credit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPsUOAr6xQU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share pheasant hunting stories!